Friday, February 7, 2014

SACRIFICE OF A MOTHER

SACRIFICE OF A MOTHER.

Pencil: I'm sorry.
Eraser: For what? You didn't do
anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry, you get hurt
because of me.
Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase
it.
But as you make my mistakes
vanish, you lose a part of
yourself
and get smaller and smaller each
time.
Eraser: That's true, but I don't
really mind. You see, I was
made
to do this, I was made to help you
whenever you do something
wrong, even though one day I
know I'll be gone.
I'm actually happy with my job.
So please, stop worrying I hate
seeing you sad. "Our mother's are like the
eraser, whereas we children
are the
pencil. They're always there for
their
children, cleaning up their mistakes.
Sometimes along the way they
get hurt and become smaller
(older
and eventually pass on) ...
Take care of your Mother, treat her with kindness and
most especially love her"

2 comments: