Here is a list of things you need to teach
your child/children at early age
1: Warn your girl child never to sit on
anyone's laps no matter the situation
2: Avoid getting dressed in front of your
child once he/she is 2 years old. Learn to
3: If you have to hire a house-help, please
kindly take them for HIV screening to
determine their HIV status, properly
interview them and make up your mind to
treat them well.
4: Never allow any adult refer to your new
born as 'my wife' or 'my husband'.
5: Never tempt your husband with your
younger sister. (Else he'd say its her's and
the devil's fault)
6: Avoid unnecessary familiarity and make
sure you take care of your husband by
yourself lest you lead him into temptation.
7: Whenever your child goes out to play
with friends make sure you look for a way
to find out what kind of play they played
together because young people now
sexually abuse themselves.
8: Never force your child to visit any adult
he or she is not comfortable
with and also be observant if your child
becomes too fond of a particular adult.
9: Once a very lively child suddenly
becomes withdrawn you might need to
patiently ask a lot of questions from your
child. If you don't teach your children
about sex, the society will teach them the
10: It is always advisable you go through
any new Material like cartoons or books
you just bought for them before they start
seeing it themselves.
11: Teach your 3 year old how to wash
private parts properly and warn them
never to allow anyone touch those areas
and that includes you (remember, charity
home and with you)
12: Blacklist some materials you think
could threaten the sanity of your child (that
includes music, movies and musicians) and
let them understand the value of standing
out of the crowd.
13: Once your child complains about a
particular person, don't keep quiet about
it.Take up the case and show them you can
defend them always.
Remember, we are either parents or
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
WORDS FROM MY FATHER TO ME ABOUT MARRIAGE !!!1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.
2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.
3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning . . . that was our office.4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; look if you will see a smile on your wife’s face.
5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent.
6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.
7. My son, now that you’re married, if you live a bachelor kind of life with your wife, you will soon be single again.8. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your woman closely.
9. My son, under the cocoa tree that I did meet your mother could be your eateries and restaurants of nowadays, but remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace each other.
10. My son, don’t be carried away when you start making more money, instead of spending on those tiny legs that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that woman that stood by you all along.
11. My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the window of your mother father’s house, to call her out, it was not for sex, it was because I missed her so much.
12. My son, remember, when you say your wife has changed, there could be something you’ve stopped doing too.
13. My son, your mother, rode the bicycle with me before I bought that tortoise car outside there, any woman that won’t endure with you in your little beginning should not enjoy your riches.
14. My son, don’t compare your wife to any woman, there are ways she’s enduring you too and has she ever compared you to any man?
15. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house, divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.
16. My son, I met your mother a virgin and I took more yams to her father, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.
17. My son, I didn’t send your sisters to school because I was foolish like many to think a female child won’t extend my family name, please don’t make that mistake, the kind of female achievers I see nowadays has made the male-gender an ordinary tag.
18. My son, your mother have once locked up the cloth I was wearing and almost tore it because she was angry, I did not raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so that I can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your mother.
19. My son, in our days, our women had more of natural beauty, though I wouldn’t lie to you, some had minor painting of their appellation mostly on their arms, the ones you people now call tattoo, but don’t forget that they didn’t expose any part of their body like your women of nowadays.
20. My son, your mother and I are not interested in what happens in your marriage, try to handle issues without always coming to us.21. My son, remember I bought your mother’s first sewing machine for her, help your wife achieve her dreams just as you’re pursuing yours.
22. My son, don’t stop taking care of me and your mother, it’s a secret of growing old and having children to take care of you too.
23. My son, pray with your family, there is a tomorrow you don’t know, talk to God that knows everything, everyday. #De_Preachers_Son
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
The God we serve is a God who opens doors for us . And when He opens a door , no man can shut it. We may try to open doors in our own strength and fail because they are too strong for us. Sometimes we may succeed in opening a door in our own strength only to find that somebody has closed it again . When we face such situations we should allow the Lord to open these doors. His mighty strength and power will open doors so that no one can shut them again . He will go before us and break down every hindrance and break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron . We should not struggle in vain in our own strength against these strong barriers , but instead allow the Lord to open the doors for us. The Lord opened the Red Sea to make His people pass through it. But He closed it when the Egyptians tried to use the way He had opened for His people . The doors that the Lord opens for us cannot be used by our enemies . The way of escape for us will become a way of destruction for our enemies .
Any closed doors in our life,family,work, career,school will be open by GOD .
Sunday, February 16, 2014
"IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL"
The song "It Is Well With My Soul" was written by a successful Christian lawyer. He had two girls and a wife and the family planned a summer trip to go overseas. Since he had a lot of work to do, he sent his family and decided to follow them later. He heard the news while on the following ship that another ship had capsized and he knew that his family was there since they mentioned the name of the ship. On His return home, his Law firm was burned down and the insurance refused to pay, they said "It's An Act Of God". He had no money to pay for his house and no work, he also lost his house. Then while sitting and thinking what's happening to him, being a spiritual person, he wrote a song - whatever my Lord, you have taught me to say - It is well, it is well with my soul. My dear friend, a good attitude will determine your altitude. When you look at your life, career, job or family life, what do you say? Do you praise God? Do you blame the devil? A good attitude towards God makes Him move on your behalf. Just sit down and say, Today God, it is well with my soul, I am thankful I had a peaceful sleep, I am thankful I am alive with possibilities, I am thankful I have a roof over me, I am thankful I have a job, I am thankful that I have Family and Friends. Above all, I am thankful that I have the Lord Jesus Christ on my side. Be blessed and don't be envious or shocked when others are prospering because you don't know what they have been through to get there (test, trials and tribulation) so thank God for what you have. "Little is much when God is in it. It Is Well YOUR Soul! if God is for us, who can be against us? God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way. Just believe in God and always have it in your mind that no matter what "it is well with your soul". God is going to fix two t (BIG)things in your favor. If you believe just say it loud that it is well with your soul. Tomorrow will be a better day .
Friday, February 7, 2014
SACRIFICE OF A MOTHER.
Pencil: I'm sorry.
Eraser: For what? You didn't do
Pencil: I'm sorry, you get hurt
because of me.
Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase
But as you make my mistakes
vanish, you lose a part of
and get smaller and smaller each
Eraser: That's true, but I don't
really mind. You see, I was
to do this, I was made to help you
whenever you do something
wrong, even though one day I
know I'll be gone.
I'm actually happy with my job.
So please, stop worrying I hate
seeing you sad. "Our mother's are like the
eraser, whereas we children
pencil. They're always there for
children, cleaning up their mistakes.
Sometimes along the way they
get hurt and become smaller
and eventually pass on) ...
Take care of your Mother, treat her with kindness and
most especially love her"
Sunday, February 2, 2014
Life is a struggle – whatever you’re struggling
with, i just want to encourage u my fb friends.
best things in life come through
Whether you’ve just had another setback
chasing your dreams, been rejected by someone
you care about, faced tragedy, lost a loved one,Feeling sick , been disappointed or insulted or you’re just
feeling drained from the ups and downs of this
journey we call life, remember that things can
turn around in an instant. All you have to do is to believe in yourself and
keep moving forward, even when it feels like everything is against you
dont give up.Keep moving cos there is always light in the end of every tunnel.
No matter what you’re going through in this life no matter your situation, believe me it is just matter of time , just have a lil faith sooner than you expected everything is gonna be Alright.